As NOAA’s National Ocean Service so adequately phrases it: “Dredging is the removal of sediments and debris from the bottom of lakes, rivers, harbors, and other water bodies. It is a routine necessity in waterways around the world because sedimentation—the...Read more
- ECO Technologies awarded multi-year Malpeque spring dredging contract
- ECO Technologies awarded Victoria Harbour dredging
- Conventional Dredging (Excavation)
- Ice jam and flood mitigation amid COVID-19 outbreak
- ECO Technologies Ltd. subsidiary lands major production contract with Vale Fertilizantes S.A.