From: Dredging Today – February 23, 2015 ECO Technologies Eyes Future Growth “ECO Technologies, an Eastern Canada based environmental services provider, specializing in low impact interventions in sensitive aquatic ecosystems, as well as highly efficient dredging operations in harsh...Read more
- Conventional Dredging (Excavation)
- Ice jam and flood mitigation amid COVID-19 outbreak
- ECO Technologies Ltd. subsidiary lands major production contract with Vale Fertilizantes S.A.
- President of ECO Technologies Ltd. to join CAMESE Board of Directors
- Press Release: “Highway tractor theft – July 2016”